1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, mp3 player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!
Tag 20 friends who all must do the same.
I don't have that many friends
1) YOUR NAME IS:
She moves in her own way. (The Kooks)
2) WHAT SONG DESCRIBES YOU BEST:
I can't Decide (Scissor Sisters)
3) WHAT YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU:
Marching Bands of Manhattan (Death Cab for Cutie)
4) WHAT YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS:
Seaside (The Kooks)
This should have been I can't decide. Fuck.
5) YOUR MOOD RIGHT NOW:
We are young (Fun.)
Carry me home bitch.
6) WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE ONE YOU LIKE:
The Scientist (Coldplay)
7) SONG YOU'LL DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING:
Fireflies (Owl City)
If I ever get married, that is. hahahahahhahahha.
8) LAST SONG YOU'LL HEAR BEFORE YOU DIE:
Moth's Wings (Passion Pit)
9) WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT:
Brand New Day (Ryan Star)
10) YOU WOULD SAY TO THE PRIME MINISTER IF YOU MET HIM:
Everybody Knows (Jukebox the Ghost)
Everybod knows YOU'RE A FUCKING GREEDY, POMPOUS, UPPER-CLASS WANKER WHO ISN'T FIT TO RUN THE FUCKING COUNTRY. GET IT TOGETHER YOU FUCKING FUCKWIT. FUCKING FUCK.
11) THE FIRST THING YOU'LL SAY TO YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD:
Bruises and Bitemarks (Good with Grenades)
12) THE LAST THING YOU THINK OF BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP:
Be Calm (Fun.)
Weeeeeeell my dreams are pretty disturbing.
13) THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF EACH MORNING:
Golden (Fall out Boy)
how crule is the golden rule when the lives we live are only golden plated. and i knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me. although i carry karats for everyone to see. and i saw god cry in the reflection of my enemies. and all the lovers with no time for me. and all of the mothers raised their babies to stay away from me.
14) WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE YOUR BEST FRIEND:
Take a Walk (Passion Pit)
15) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DATE:
The Gambler (Fun.)
Just google this song okay.
16) WHAT YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD HOMEWORK:
My Alcoholic Friends (Dresden Dolls)
aaaaaaaaaand why do you think they're all alcoholics?
17) YOUR THEME SONG:
Into the Ocean (Blue October)
I actually think this one is pretty accurate.
18) YOUR WINNING SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL:
Me on American Idol? I'd have to be drunk first.
19) ONE SONG YOU'RE DESTINED TO LEARN THE DANCE MOVES TO:
Bright eyes (Art Garfunkel)
Does this song even have dance moves?
20) WHAT YOU'LL POST THIS AS:
I Bet that you Look Good on the Dancefloor (The Arctic Monkeys)
This was so fun, you have no idea. I tag thegirlwiththepin