I know I swore I wasn't to do any more but idc suck it, this looked good.I always do quizzes when I have english homework i should be doing its tradition
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
My friend when we were joking around.2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Outgoing. If it ever looks like I'm shy, in reality I'm just lazy.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My friend that I haven't seen for like, four years.4. Are you easy to get along with?
When I'm in a good mood I guess.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Um. Funny people who are good at art and intelligent.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
If someone asked me "HEY DUDE WHO WOULD YOU BANG OUT OF *insert three people here*" I'd probably turn red and shuffle away. #What #Greysexuality
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
This guy I don't really know.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Everybody knows by Jukebox the Ghost
Hey Jude by The Beatles
Hey oh by the Red Hot Chili peppers
Out on the Town by Fun
You are the moon by The Hush Sound
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
It's all down to chance man.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
I climbed in through a window because my dad locked us out the house.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I only kissed her on the cheek, does that count? If so, I guess so b/c she's my friend.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
OH YES I LOVE EM!
20. Do you like your neighbors?
No. That's actually a pretty funny story.
21. What are you bad habits?
Procrastination and I have a jitter in my leg when I'm bored/tired/nervous.
22. Where would you like to travel?
Oh gosh, how many places can I choose? Scotland, Finland, Norway, Canada, New York, San Fransisco, France, Italy, Greece, Japan, China, New Zealand, Australia. (Y u so far awaaaaaay?!?)
23. Do you have trust issues?
I trust no one completely.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
My first cup of tea when I get home from school.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
I don't really like much of my body for reasons.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Lie in bed half asleep and warm until I give into the feeling of a hot cup of tea.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I like my skin the tone it is.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
My dad when we're on the riverbank fishing together.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
30. Do you ever want to get married?
Not for me thanks.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Again, not for me thanks.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
I swim, go fishing, and whatever we're doing at school. Oh, and I run.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
I suppose but it's a little confusing b/c I wasn't really sure of my own feelings so I don't count it.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it but they have to have a sense of humor!
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
H&M, Paperchase, Tindals, Waterstones, Fudge kitchen
40. What do you want to do after high school?
Sixth form (college)
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
depends on what they've done..42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
One of three things;
1) I'm really not in the mood so don't even try
2) I watched Les Miserables last night so don't even try
3) I'm drunk so COME HERE AND LET ME SNUGGLE AGAINST YOUR CHEST AND FALL ASLEEP ON YOU. (I'm way more pleasant to be around when I'm drunk.)
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Sometimes44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Well I woudn't be able to see anything at the bottom of the ocean so space it is! Maybe I'll run into the Doctor!
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
blue51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
53. Favorite makeup brand?
54. Favourite store?
55. Favourite blog?
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
I was junior angling champion of Cambridge once.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
Only with my interests
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
My best friend at the time had said something hilarious and I kissed him on the cheek to let him know he meant a lot to me in comedy value. He still cheers me up on rainy days
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
I don't have tumblr friends.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching tv right now?
70. Names of your best friends?
AJ, Georgia, Elizabeth, Lizzie, Elizabeth, Thea, James
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
Blue, yellow, brown, turquoise (my favs!)
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
It sounds childish but I have to sleep holding onto something because if I don't, the darkness feels like loneliness creeping up on me. /lame
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
Otter, Seal, Duck, Fish, Cat, Platypus, Reindeer, Dog SO MANY AAAAAAH
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
grey (It's got the hogwarts logo on it!)
80. What colour pants?
In England we call them trousers. (Or if you're from Victorian England, "The Southern Necessity" lmao) But yea, blue jeans.81. Favourite tv show?
Dr Who, Sherlock, Adventure Time or Luther
82. Favourite movie?
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
idk and idc
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Dorky! I mean, Dory!
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
I hope not?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
I can't even count them all
95. Last movie you watched?
uuuuuuuummmmm, Silence of the Lambs
96. Favourite actress?
97. Favourite actor?
98. Do you tan a lot?
I tan quite well I guess
99. Have any pets?
two cats and an abundance of fish and newts (I want a dog!!)
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
If I do, I'm probably not telling you~
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
don't think so
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
Georgraphy coursework, Spanish homework, maths homework, art coursework ohgod.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
My assignments. ugh school.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
only in the 'I really want to be friends with you but I can't bring myself to talk to you b/c I'll probably say/do something stupid" kind of way.
111. Do you have trust issues?
*see question 23
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't show people if I'm crying.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
yes117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
no. Because reasons.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
The Summer Book by Tove Jansson or Watership Down by Richard Adams.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
"a charming young man who was capable of being terrible"122. Is cheating ever okay?
In what way? If it's the academic way hell no, if it's the relationship way I have my own views that I won't go into right now.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Lust* at first sight
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
animals and art
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
food place: no
train place:In England we call it the tube (Or if you live in London, the Underground. (Haha education.)) And yes, I do.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
crush them gently
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
for fuck's sake.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws
You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again
- lauren aquilina134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I don't remember. /is lying
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
blonde, naturaly (hooray for Finnish genetics!)
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
Mars (for inside joke reasons cough-cooper-cough.)
148. What’s your favourite quote?
"When I was five years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment so I told them they didn't understand life."
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
I need to see it for myself and even then I'd probably think I'd imagined the whole thing.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"There's a box of cheap-ass frames in here someplace. The client catches a fish, he frames it."
Well that was fun... and time consuming.